3 Days Wildebeest Safari Tanzania TourJuly 15, 2022
5 Days Best of Tanzania Wildlife Adventure SafariJuly 15, 2022
4 Days Tanzania Wildlife Adventure Safari
What to Do: Bird Watching Cultural Tour Game Drives wildlife migration
4 Days Tanzania Wildlife Adventure Safari to Tarangire, Serengeti, & Ngorongoro Crater
In the 4 Days Tanzania Wildlife Adventure Safari we will cover the 3 most popular destinations in Tanzania – Tarangire National Park Tanzania being one of the most thought African safari destinations, your dream of the African wild adventure will come true.
- Based on 2 persons sharing services – per person standard rate.
- Standard Net rate – based on Mid – Upper range Accommodation per person: USD 2,150.00.
- For an extra 3rd person or more please contact the office for rates.
Note: This program requires arriving at Arusha Tanzania – Kilimajaro Int. airport before breakfast morning approx 06h00, to allow for a transfer/drive to Tarangire National Park.
4 Days Tanzania Wildlife Adventure Safari highlights:
- Day 1: Arrive in Arusha – Meet greet & briefing – transfer to – Tarangire O/nt.
- Day 2: Early start – game/Tarangire – to Central Serengeti game & O/nt
- Day 3: Early start/Central Serengeti/game – Transfer to Ngorongoro craters/game activities O/nt
- Day 4: Early Start/game – Ngorongoro – transfer to Arusha – Drop off at the airport for departure on time.
Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
- All services in national parks i.e park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives
- All accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary (Unless listed as upgrade)
- Full-time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Jeep/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full-time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas, or soft drinks while on Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes, or transfers
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program
- All airport pickups and drop off from Arusha Tanzania, Kilimanjaro Int. airport & back to Arusha Tanzania, Kilimajaro Int. airport
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights and airfares (From/to home)
- Roundtrip airport transfer in land charter flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, bar bills, phone calls, etc.)
- Any Government imposed or increase taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- All other services of a personal nature
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity (Tips and tipping guidelines US$10 pp per day)
4 Days Tanzania Wildlife Adventure Safari Details:
Day 1: Arrive in Arusha – Meet greet & briefing – transfer to – Tarangire O/nt.
An early arrival/meet/greet/briefing as you prepare for a transfer from Arusha and depart for Tarangire National Park with a picnic lunch for a full day game drive. Tanzania’s third largest National park is known for its majestic baobab trees that dot the landscape, dwarfing the animals that feed beneath them.
The Tarangire River is the centerpiece of this park which is famous for some of the largest herds of elephants in Africa. Here you may see lion, leopard, cheetah, lesser kudu, buffalo, Oryx, eland, giraffe, and zebra. After the game drive activities, you will head back to your camp/lodge for your dinner and overnight.
(Meal plan on L/B)
Accommodation options: Lake Burunge Tented Camp. (Mid-range)
Day 2 of 4 Days Tanzania Wildlife Adventure Safari: Early start – game/Tarangire – to Central Serengeti game & O/nt
After finishing up with breakfast, you will head out towards the Serengeti National Park and travel amid the never-ending plain grasslands. The Serengeti is arguably the most impressive wildlife sanctuary in the world. You will have an afternoon game drive in the endless plains of the Serengeti for a chance to see the great herds of wildebeest, zebras, and gazelles or a pride of lions lounging in the shade. A picnic lunch will be done during the day-long game drive itself. This breathtaking day comes to an end with dinner and a good night at the camp.
(Meal plan on F/B)
Accommodation options: Serengeti Kati Kati Camp. (Mid-range)
Day 3: Early start/Central Serengeti/game – Transfer to Ngorongoro craters/game activities O/nt
At sunrise, we will have breakfast before we embark on our game drive that will see us out of Serengeti National Park en route to Ngorongoro Conservation Area, a picnic lunch before another scenic drive down to the famous Ngorongoro Crater, the largest collapsed volcanic crater in the world and fourteen kilometers of isolated natural beauty. Ngorongoro Crater is surrounded by a ring of extinct volcanoes and the floor is dotted with watering holes that shelter over 30,000 animals and other different species of wildlife. Later we will crown up our day at the camp for dinner and overnight.
(Meal plan on F/B)
Accommodation options: Octagon Camp. (Mid-range)
Day 4 of 4 Days Tanzania Wildlife Adventure Safari: Early Start/game – Ngorongoro – transfer to Arusha – Drop off at the airport for departure on time.
On the last day of your safari, you will have an early start. Finishing up with a quick breakfast you will make an early descent at around 6:30 am into the crater floor. The Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s largest inactive, intact and unfilled volcanic caldera. It has a massive floor of about 260 sq km with a depth of over 2000 feet.
The 5-hour game drive on the crater floor will show you a lot of animal action. Keeping the camera ready is recommended. The African elephant, buffalo, Black rhino, Hippos, Hyenas, Cheetahs, and Lions are found in plenty. Post the picnic lunch at the beautiful Hippo pool, you will begin a steep ascent to the top exit of the crater.
This is the last leg of your safari, with a 4hr drive left to Arusha. You will be dropped off at your preferred location in Arusha by 6:00 PM. With an incredible experience and loads of memories to cherish, this is the time you bid goodbye to your team.
(Meal plan on B/L)